Here we are, mostly through September. I am only now just getting around to summarizing my August Amazon haul. We had a few birthday parties in August, and back-to-school shopping to consider.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated for qualifying purchases made via these links.
Note: I make my Amazon purchases from the Canadian site. I will provide comparable US links where possible, but sometimes they do not have the same products.
- Too Many Monkeys (CAN, US)
- Melissa & Doug Wooden Stamp Set, Dinosaurs (CAN, US)
- LEGO Fantastic Beasts Newt’s Case of Magical Creatures (CAN, US)
- Melissa & Doug Self-Correcting Number Puzzles (CAN, US)
- furReal Munchin’ Rex (CAN, US)
- Leapfrog Leapstart 3D Learn to Read Volume 1 (CAN, US)
I’m not saying that Lego set was for me… well, yes, it was for me.
Back To School
- Crayola 10 Broad Line Markers Original (CAN, US)
- AmazonBasics Large Bulk Glue Sticks (CAN, US)
- BIC Marking Permanent Marker (CAN, US)
- Avery Kids Self-Laminating Labels (CAN)
- Avery No-Iron Fabric Labels (CAN, US)
I was excited to find the Avery labels. Previously, I have been buying custom-made name labels for my kids’ clothes. These are much more affordable! The self-laminating Avery labels are comparable to the Write-Away Mabel’s Labels, but in different shapes.
- Grace Karin Boatneck Sleeveless Vintage Tea Dress – Floral (CAN, US)
- Grace Karin Boatneck Sleeveless Vintage Tea Dress – Polka Dot (CAN, US)
- Grace Karin 3/4 Sleeve Shrug (CAN, US)
- Misyaa Sleeveless Dress (CAN, US)
I absolutely adore the Grace Karin clothes! However, I cannot recommend the Misyaa dress. The dress I ordered was too small, despite following the sizing guide. Also, the dress itself is not cotton; it reminds me of the fabic you would find on the outer shell of a windbreaker!
I cut my kids’ hair, and the cloak makes clean-up a lot easier!
Sometimes, when I look at a monthly overview like this, I think I may have an Amazon problem! Did you snag any good deals in your Amazon haul this month?