Oh, Amazon. What would I do without you? I wouldn’t be able to shop for thingamabobs in the comfort of my own home while cooking dinner or sitting on the toilet. Isn’t it great that we have options?
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated for qualifying purchases made via these links.
True story: I would rather wait two days for free Amazon Prime shipping than go to Wal-Mart.
Another true story: I once believed that Amazon Prime “wasn’t worth it” and disapproved when my spouse subscribed to it. Needless to say, I have since changed my mind.
I usually make Amazon purchases every month. I thought I’d share my Amazon haul for the month of July. Nothing grand or amazing here. But, maybe there are others like me out there who like to have a little insight into others’ lives…
Amazon purchases for July 2019
- Vaseline Extreme Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
My youngest child has eczema which flares in the summer time, and Vaseline brand creams have been good for it. I put this cream on his bad areas before bed.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Lotion (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
- Tile Mate with Replaceable Battery (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
This was a Prime Day purchase. My youngest child has a stuffed elephant that he takes everywhere. He often misplaces it in various corners of the house and is upset when he can’t find it. Rather than tearing the house apart, my phone (assuming it is in bluetooth range) can find it now that the toy has a Tile on it. I purchased two of these. They are great for keys too!
- Cricut Easy Press (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
This was another Prime Day purchase; it was a great deal at the time! It was also an impulse buy. A month later, I still haven’t used it…
- Energizer CR2025 Lithium Batteries (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
I use these batteries for my digital kitchen scale. The batteries I get from Dollarama do not last very long. If these brand-name ones don’t fare any better, I will have to get a new scale!
- GUM Crayola Kids Flosser Picks (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
- Red Devil Dual Edge Painter’s Trim Guard (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
I have some painting to do, and I hope this will save some time with cutting in and/or taping.
- Amazon Basics Hanging Organizer File Folders (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
- Amazon Basics Small Carying Case for GoPro (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
- Method Bathroom Cleaner – Eucalyptus Mint (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
I am a big fam of Method cleaning products. They use non-toxic, plant-based ingredients, and smell great! I find typical bathroom cleaners usually have pretty harsh scents, but I like this one.
- Club House Cilantry Leaves (amazon.ca)
This is an odd one, but I could not seem to find cilantro at Costco or my closest grocery store.
- Baby Dove Tip to Toe Wash (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
Again, one of my kids has eczema and sensitive skin, so I have to be mindful when choosing products.
- PB&Me Organic Powdered Peanut Butter (amazon.ca)
My local Costco didn’t have PB2 in stock the last time I checked. I like using this in smoothies and protein shakes.
- Affresh Dishwasher Cleaner Tablets (amazon.com, amazon.ca)
This, along with the washing machine cleaner tablets below, are included in my Amazon haul frequently. I use Subscribe & Save for these things.
- Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner Tablets (amazon.com, amazon.ca)