Another birthday card — are we sensing a theme? — but this time I have uploaded my design to Cricut Design Space! In order to make this card with your Cricut, you will need some cardstock, scrapbook paper, a scoring stylus, and a 0.4 tip pen. I have included tiny circles in the project, but if you have a hole punch, using that for confetti may be slightly less labor intensive.
- Monster card February 18, 2020
- Watercolor burst February 18, 2020
- A transition to a less-cruel, more-vegan way of eating February 7, 2020
- Pirate Roller Coaster speed build January 3, 2020
- Sweet Surprises speed build January 3, 2020
This website contains referral links. Purchases made after clicking these links may result in comission.