I have a love-hate relationship with Costco. I love the prices and the quality, but I hate the fact that no Costco haul is less than $100. This time was no exception!
I don’t know why, but I enjoy watching Costco (and grocery in general) haul videos on YouTube. My favorite channels for this are This Is How We Bingham, Our Tribe of Many, Large Family Table, and The Kelley Krew.
I don’t know what it is. Maybe I just like peering into other families’ lives?
Anyway, I went to Costco on April 12th for “a few things” and ended up with this. (Things marked with a * were on sale.)
- Kodiak Cakes pancake mix ($14.99) – I have never tried these before, but I see them purchased frequently on YouTube!
- Kirkland chocolate dipped granola bars ($9.99)
- Pure Protein bars ($19.99)
- Dare crackers ($6.99*)
- Snap Pea Crisps ($10.99*)
- Spaghetti ($7.99)
- Applesnax cups ($8.89)
- Applesnax pouches ($12.69)
- Ancient grains tortillas ($4.79)
- Pickled eggs ($7.99*)
- Gallon of milk ($5.19)
- Taco seasoning ($4.99) – Not for me!
- Kirkland queen olives ($5.49)
- Nescafe Rich instant coffee ($10.89)
- Tostito Rounds ($4.99)
- Iogo Nano yogurt ($8.59*)
- Diana’s peaches ($7.89)
- Strawberry jam ($6.99)
- Duracell C batteries ($14.89)
- 18 eggs ($3.99)
Total, after taxes: $188.33. Also pictured is an envelope of 4×6 photo prints from Costco’s photo studio.
How do these prices compare to your Costco? I am always surprised to see how much cheaper eggs and milk are in some places of the US.
Craft store haul
And, as an added bonus, here are some things I got at Michael’s. I needed some supplies to make a birthday card for a special little girl. Also, I picked up some cute spring decor items!
I seem to have misplaced my receipt. I do remember that each package of cardstock was $6 and the bag of decorative Easter eggs $4. The bird statue was 45% off for a sale. I had a coupon for 45% one item, which applied to the acrylic stamp blocks.