It has been a while since I’ve documented a Costco haul. I usually forget to do it, only remembering after the groceries are put away. Part of me wonders if this is interesting enough content for a blog. Alas, here I am.
I have no meal plan at the moment. None of this is for meals, in fact. All of this is stuff that I try to always have on hand. Staples, school lunch supplies, snacks, etc. And also some Halloween candy, and a birthday present for an upcoming party.
- McCain fries – $6.89
- Chicken lunch meat – $10.69
- Iogo yogurt – $5.99
- Bananas – $1.99
- Fun fact: at the Costco I shop at, one customer found a live scorpion in their banana bag. Now, when I check the bananas for quality, I also check for scorpions.
- Croutons – $3.99 (sale)
- Mars candy, 120 pieces – $13.99 (sale)
- Starburst candy, 150 pieces – $12.69 (sale)
- Queen stuffed olives – $4.99
- Jarred peaches – $7.89
- Dole mandarin fruit cups – $10.79
- Hershey’s chocolate chips – $14.99
- Honey Nut Cheerios – $8.99
- Look & Find book – $11.99
- Edge razors – $24.99
- Mott’s fruit snacks – $10.89
- Goldfish crackers – $10.69
- Sweet & Salty granola bars – $11.99
- Bagels x2 – $6.99
- 18 eggs – $4.19
- Almond milk – $9.89 + $0.60 deposit
- Kirkland chewy granola bars – $8.99
- Kirkland protein bars – $24.99
- Dempsters bread – $7.49
Toilet paper was also on my list, but they were out! None at all, of either type that they carry! Perhaps toilet paper will be included in a future Costco haul post.
Total cost, after tax: $254.45.