This is an extremely simple scrapbook page containing pictures from when my family went hiking in Duncan’s Cove. I did nothing but add the photos here. The page is from a “lazy scrapbooking” pad that I got at Michael’s. I find this pad handy when I want to display photos but don’t have a particular theme in mind.
- Monster card February 18, 2020
- Watercolor burst February 18, 2020
- A transition to a less-cruel, more-vegan way of eating February 7, 2020
- Pirate Roller Coaster speed build January 3, 2020
- Sweet Surprises speed build January 3, 2020
This website contains referral links. Purchases made after clicking these links may result in comission.