I can’t take the credit for designing this one — it’s a project taken directly from Cricut Design Space! I made this for my kid’s teacher. It took quite a long time to cut and draw since there’s a lot of little bits. I like this one quite a bit, probably because it was designed by a professional, and I had the intended colors of cardstock on hand. The silver is a metallic pen.
- Monster card February 18, 2020
- Watercolor burst February 18, 2020
- A transition to a less-cruel, more-vegan way of eating February 7, 2020
- Pirate Roller Coaster speed build January 3, 2020
- Sweet Surprises speed build January 3, 2020
This website contains referral links. Purchases made after clicking these links may result in comission.