Summer is coming! With hot weather and the kids not in school, everyone is looking for a fun and exciting way to keep busy and cool down. Here are some of my top choices for outdoor summer activities for young kids. All of these links are for Canadian retailers.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated for qualifying purchases made via these links.
1. Banzai Aqua Drench 3-in-1 Inflatable Splash Park – How cool is this? It includes a kiddie pool, sprinkler and slip & slide all in one package!
2. Woo-Hue Parachute – There are so many games you can play with a giant parachute!
3. Gazillion Megabubble Blaster Bubble Blower – My kids love bubbles. Be warned though, these things go through bubble solution pretty quick.
4. Gowi Magic Mitt – I remember playing with these things when I was a kid. Great for playing catch with kids who can’t use a baseball glove yet.
5. Little Tikes Triple Splash T-ball Set – A great way to practice your swings and cool off at the same time.
6. GeoSafari Jr. Walkie Talkies – What kid doesn’t like walkie talkies?
7. GeoSafari Jr. Critter Habitat – Collect bugs, worms, and slugs. Just be sure to release them after.
8. Antsy Pants Obstacle Course – I think this is great if your backyard doesn’t have any natural obstacles (rocks, trees, etc).
9. Crayola Washable Sidewalk Chalk – I find Crayola chalk to be more vibrant than other brands. Washable is a must.
10. Bunch O Balloons – Quickly fill up a lot of water balloons. The only issue here is the broken balloon pieces that remain after the water balloon fight. Maybe whoever picks up the most scraps can win a prize?
What are your kids’ favorite outdoor summer activities?